Wednesday, August 15, 2012

FUN WITH MCKAYLA MARONEY

I realize this post has nothing to do with retro pop culture, but I can't help it. It is one of those "everybody is doing it" type of things. A photo taken of American gymnast McKayla Maroney after she received a silver metal has taken the Internet by storm. McKayla obviously wanted a gold, but was given silver instead. She has a rather perturbed look on her face. While a few people are trying to make her out to be a "spoiled brat," most people are having fun with this picture and photo shop. Yes, McKayla is turning up everywhere and showing her disapproval at the new squeeze of some peoples exes, radio station morning shows and Romney & Ryan.

So I found some photos in my files and began putting McKayla in to show her disapproval. Sadly, I only have Corel Photo House on my computer, so they may look a little sloppy but it is the thought that counts.




Going to cry, baby, going to cry, baby!


Oh yeah, like you are a real athlete.



He is a square dork!

They make me sick!
 
This song sucks!
You're fed up! We're fed up with you!












No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...